If you are selling a car, you will have to do the next step: fill out the title transfer application form. Be sure that the forms you fill out are complete and correct. You may have to send a document that will certify that you are an authorized driver of the car or truck in question. This is done by the DMV and should not be left until later, unless you are certain that they have given you the go-ahead.You may want to check out dmv title transfer for more.

Once you have completed your title transfer application, you will have to pay the appropriate administrative fee and obtain a state certificate of title. Then, you can file the Notice of Intent with your county clerk. You must send a certified letter to the nysdv office notifying them that you would like to have your license plate number changed. In many states, the DMV will also need a signed VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) and car title certificate to make sure that the nysdv office has received the change of ownership. In many cases, this can be done by fax.

The next step involves sending the car title transfer documents to the nysdv office. You will want to keep all paperwork for this process and only keep one copy. This copy will be included in your DMV records as well as the Department of Motor Vehicles record of ownership. If you decide to sell your car in the future, you will need to check with the DMV to see if they have the car title transfer papers for the vehicle in question. It is always best to be safe rather than sorry!


Phone No. :951-409-9091